Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Volleyball

We've been playing volleyball after work on monday's lately and its pretty fun. It is usually most of the newer hires. We were challenged by the old timers recently and that game was yesterday. It was fun, but there is definitely more of a selection process for the old timers than there were for the new guys. First 3 games they were up 2-1. Then a few people had to leave and the director called me over to his team, i wisely accepted (although my previous team came to hate me). At first i wasn't able to get the ball because the director would get it and block me incase i wasn't going to play well for his team. In the end though we won the game when i was serving the final 4 points. I'm glad i didn't get beat up for that one =)

Fortunately we are all playing for fun so it wasn't too bad, but it was still competitive.

Hopefully i'll have more to post here after this weekend, sorry for the lack of content recently.

No comments: