Sunday, December 16, 2007

YAY!!!!

Today was a great day!

I got home yesterday after a long drive back from training in texas. It was about 1400 miles, but since there was weather I decided it was best to drive straight through instead of getting stuck in the middle. Well since I made it here i must not have been the worst decision, but 21hrs is a lot to drive straight especially when you were only plannin on about 9 since I had to have the graduation ceremony earlier in the day.

Today was great because after yesterday i was able to get to bed at a fairly regular time and I made it up in time for church with no issues. Then went out to lunch and visited other people afterwards. I'm just happy to be back where there is actually winter weather in december. I didn't really enjoy the inch of ice to scrape off the windshield itself, but the trees do look pretty (at least the ones still standing).

Looks like I gotta start my Christmas shopping tomorrow, we'll see how that goes since I didn't do anything for it yet and don't even know what anyone wants since I've been gone.

No comments: