Friday, April 25, 2008

GPS enabled for htc touch

I recently spent some time updating an unlocker i made for the htc vogue aka touch. The new unlocker i made now makes it possible to use GPS on any brand of CDMA touch, Sprint, verizon, telus, etc. Link to a nice write up below:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24925

For my non ppc phone readers:
I went to a leadership conference today. There were about 2 hours of good speakers today and more to come tomorrow and sunday. I think this puts me close to the half way point of my month with no days off so we'll see how the rest goes.

Unlocking that GPS was fun, and i think having the eclipse running will be enough to keep me sane.

2 comments:

Yosh said...

Yea.. Thanks for that. Im not really into custom ROMs, but have wanted EVDOA and gps for awhile. So I really appreciate you making this possible.

TechRock said...

Coke man help!!!!check your PM at ppcgeeks. PLEASE..........

zaya