Sunday, March 12, 2006

Interview

I had guard this weekend and I had an interview for a maintenance officer position that I started my application about a year ago. Fortunately we did a practice interview yesterday and i had the real interview today. I think that i worked out a few of the problems i had and that i did fairly well. I won't know if i will get the position for a while now, but at least the anxiety of the interview is over with. There is another postion i am applying for as a Communications Officer. We'll see how that one goes too. I think the practice i'm getting can't hurt and i should be able to get an officer position at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Thank you all for your support!

Oh and there's another squirrel in the garage, that seems to be really good at getting food without setting off the trap....grrr.

No comments: