Thursday, April 06, 2006

April

The weather for April has been a bit wierd so far. In the same week it has snowed and been convertible weather. Not that i really mind either of those except for the snow not really being enough to be fun.

April also means taxes though ugh. I think i got most of that done, i didn't look at local ones yet, but oh well.

I worked on the car a bit more, it's pretty much dismantled now. I took off the oil pan and oil pump housing so i can replace some gaskets. It was leaky before and i figure while it's apart i might as well get all the problems. It's wierd being able to crawl in the engine bay of my eclipse and knowing that I was actually the one working on it the whole time. Can't wait to get it back together so i can have some fun, but it'll need to be inspected etc first.

No comments: