Friday, April 07, 2006

Yard work

Wow after reading the title you actually started to read the post? Ok well i guess you are a die hard reader and i'll let ya know how it went. It was really nice out today so i decided to be productive. I started to take care of the yard work that my brother neglected to do in the fall while i was away. I took at least 3 trash cans full of branches and 7 or more full of leaves, but it hardly made a dent. I also started raking up some of the stones to even out my driveway. I was glad to get outside and do something other than walk to work, and i think i need to do it more often since i have a lazy cubicle job. I might go take the miata out with the top down if it stays warm for a while. I really need to eat first cuz i worked up an appetite though.

No comments: