Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eclipse is Running!!

I had the eclipse running yesterday after i found out they were having a car show there. I didn't really have the time to clean it, but just getting it running made me happy. After I printed out the Dyno sheet from my blog (see January '06 archives) it was still able to earn respect. Unfortunately after I got home and washed the car there was a set back and the car stopped running. Since then it was pushed into the garage (from the driveway) and I fixed the problem. Unfortunately I don't know what caused it to happen so I can't be sure it won't happen again. Additionally it may have caused some damage, but at least it still starts and runs. Definitely a rollercoaster of ups and downs with the Eclipse in the past few days. Hopefully I'll button it up, tune it some and get it inspected again soon.

No comments: