Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fireworks!

I saw some fireworks tonight in Lancaster. It was interesting as we arrived somewhat late, but we were able to walk close enough to hear the loud booms and see the good fireworks. We also managed to dodge most of the traffic. I even got to use a sparkler and make a little sculpture out of the wire when i was done. Still not sure what i'm doing the actual night of the 4th, but at least I got some fireworks in now!

On some seperate notes, i switched my auto insurance over and saved some money, but got much better coverage (one of the few benefits of being 25). Also, I returned a survey that i may have to do jury duty in september. We'll see how that goes, as last time i did this i never got selected for a case.

Oh and i'd put up another update on the eclipse, but it isn't pleasant so i'll wait for another day, you can always ask me about it though.

No comments: