Friday, October 20, 2006

Guitar

I finally got around to picking up my guitar again. Since i haven't played in a while my fingers are too a little sore, but they'll toughen up if i keep playin. I hope that i'll actually get to where i can play a few songs this time. I still have a few house projects, but with the colder weather i'm sure i'll be more apt to stay in and play once in a while.

Tomorrow is a big day. I have guard where i'll have the physical for my Officer position. I might also have a fitness test afterwards. Then after guard i am going to a friends wedding in Lancaster. That should be lots of fun! It's weird i'll have to change too many times. Camo for the morning, maybe PT gear for the fitness test then a suit for the evening.

I plan on taking the eclipse to guard this weekend as there are people there that probably don't believe i even own it anymore.

No comments: