Sunday, October 01, 2006

NHRA drags

Well i made it to the drag races on Saturday. I ended up going by myself since my boss couldn't make the rescheduled date, and i didn't have much time to find someone to give his ticket to. It was still fun though I got to see a car run a 4.40 second 328MPH pass. They are really fast and loud, it shakes the stands! I also got to tour the trailer and look at the LRS car up close since they are the ones that gave the tickets away. I didn't even have to talk about work stuff since the salesman wasn't there, he wouldn't have known me anyway though. Unfortunately the LRS car kinda blew up at the end of it's race. The driver was ok and the time was good enough to qualify though. They'll have it put back together and running today i suppose for the race even. Pretty impressive stuff. 8000hp makes my dyno chart seem insignificant, but the eclipse sure doesn't feel that way on the street.

No comments: