Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fireworks etc.

Guess i've been keeping fairly busy lately since i haven't posted updates even though i had some things to write about. I went to a friends 4th of july party on Sunday and saw some awesome fireworks in Lancaster.

Then on tuesday i went and got a new laptop to replace the 4yr old one i've been using (screen is about to fall off). I got it at circuit city and they have lots of rebates now for free printers, routers and discounts on the laptop. I was looking at some that were 399 after rebate, but settled on one that was $499. If this one lasts me just over a year it will still be a better value than the old one which was top of the line when i got it. Stupid disposable society.

Last night i went to Hershey for the 4th of July fireworks there too. I try to hit a few of them kinda like i do with Thanksgiving dinners. I'll be going to AZ on saturday, maybe there will be some fireworks shows out there too!

No comments: