Sunday, July 29, 2007

Garage stuff

I got the miata back this week, it was on time and same price as the estimate....$75 plus tax. The thing looks good too i'm very impressed and have already referred people to them even though they didn't need body work hehe.

Milestone for me today with the garage though. I can't believe it's the case but it is the first time i've ever had a garage remote in one of my cars to open the door when pulling up. I had to get a new battery and reconnect the one lift for the bay with the pit. I also went ahead and got a remote setup for the Eclipse bay too. Now the truck is left out, but i don't have an opener there either and don't feel like gettin the whole kit and installing it.

While i was at it though i once again re-wired teh speaker in the garage too. There shouldn't be any more squirrels after the soffit replacement.

No comments: