Sunday, January 06, 2008

"January post"

Well here it is, first post of the new year. I've been on call this week at work and had guard this weekend. Also, in that time went to a friends on friday night til about midnight. So not too much sleep as usual. On call wasn't too bad at work though and guard drill is still interesting since i've become an LT. Still learning all i can as quick as possible and having no clue what i'm really supposed to be doing though. Just like the ohter 4 of us =).

Around Christmas my brother got me a 1 yr xbox live membership and we haven't really been able to get it up and running until today. After all the hassles though i'm not even that excited and i went on today for about 10 minutes. Oh well, i'm sure it'll get used somehow.

Oh yeah i really gotta get to work on my eclipse too, i haven't even started any kind of troubleshooting, but it wasn't starting for me last i tried.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: