Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snowboarding and phone issues

Well today was fun, i went snowboarding this evening with some of the people from work. It was my 3rd time and i haven't gone for like 2-3 years, but i don't think i have any bruises. I am definitely sore and used muscles that i haven't used for a while, but it was good overall. I was just impressed i could still turn without catching an edge and falling every time. Thought i would have lost that after a few years and barely learning it in the first place, but it came back. Not gonna say i didn't fall by any means, but it was decent enough where i didn't get really hurt and i had a good time. In fact i even gingerly went down a double black diamond. I'm sure i'll be pretty sore come friday when i play street hockey though!

In other news my phone isn't working there was a VERY unusual issue where my account and phone were set up like they should be. When calling my phone though it didn't work and calling out didnt either. then they did some resetting type stuff on the tower and tried calling again. My phone still didn't ring, but a woman answered! It turns out they gave her my number which was still on my acct in good standing as a temporary number, but til then neither of us were able to get calls on it. so far they ported hers away, but my phone isn't working, i'll give them another call here shortly and hopefully that will resolve it though.

No comments: