Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rambling and Snow

Not sure how many people continue to read this, but I suppose I will keep updating it anyway. I noticed that now that i don't have cable anymore i seem to want to watch tv more often. Go figure. Although i think it has something to do with wanting distractions lately too.

There was a bit of snow last night and it made the ride to guard this morning a little rough, but i suppose that's what i get for driving a miata. I did find the problem with the Ford though. It had auto hubs which always work....until you need them to! It's ok though because my Eclipse actually works well at pulling my miata through the snow anyway. Yes i actually pulled a sports car out of the snow with another sports car while the 4x4 truck sat on jackstands.

1 comment:

scuba said...

Hey man
- how have you been recently?
glad to see someone who knows things likes blogging too. lol

much love man