Saturday, February 18, 2006

Using the garage

I worked on the Eclipse today. Had a friend help me take the head off. That's digging further than either of us have actually done before so it was interesting. Not to mention the peculiarities of my particular car as well. All things considered i think it went fairly well though. Now i have more work to do including finding a machine shop to deck the head for me. I'll also be taking the opportunity to do some other maintenance and perhaps even cleaning in the engine bay. In addition to having a friend help, this day was also made possible by borrowing a kerosene heater from my old neighbors.

I also found out that the squirrel in the garage has more than one way in so i'll have to work harder to get rid of him. For starters a live trap has been set, i'll have to think what to do with it though after i catch it. Still got something in the wall in the house too. That one really bugs me some mornings.

I feel like today was quite productive i got to use some different tools and buy new ones even. My back will probably remind me of the work i did by tomorrow though.

No comments: