Friday, February 17, 2006

Squirrel?

I'm really sick of squirrels! I found one above my cars in the garage and I think i sufficiently kicked him out the other day. I woke up today to some scratching in the wall of my bedroom though. It was just a few minutes before my alarm so that wasn't horrible, but i definitely want to get rid of it. That isn't really an easy task though when something is in the wall! If i ever figure out how to deal with this i'll try to remember to share though incase anyone else is unfortunate enough to suffer from the same problem. The one in the garage ate a lot of wires so the radio doesn't play through the garage anymore and the garage door openers aren't working either.

Ok just had to share some of the frustrations. Tomorrow I am gonna try to tear the head off the eclipse and see how everything looks (needs a headgasket).

No comments: