Sunday, September 24, 2006

Computers

I have been working on fixing my computer for a long time now. Maybe a year and a half or so. One of them was locking up and i replaced all the parts to the point where i actually made a second computer out of the spares (which was basically the old computer) and it worked. The new one then had the problems. Now i switched around a few of the parts Mainly the CPU, and both computers are working!

In other news Friday was our fall fling at work which was kinda fun. I was the only one at work on my team also, but i think it went smoothly. Hopefully i'll be able to take some time off this coming week though. The Eclipse is still running and i plan to get some more done to it. Oh yeah, I got a decent size bonus from work which will actually be enough to get some parts for the car!

PS did anyone notice i had a double post up for a week? I just did tonight

No comments: