Friday, September 08, 2006

Getting there!

I took the day off so I could pick up the head for my eclipse finally. It is already on the car, but I still have a lot of other work before the car is back together. I got the transmission back a while ago and it is also in the car now too. Unfortunately there is another part that i noticed was broken today (rather than when it happened) so i'll have to wait for another part, but it isn't a pricey one at all so that's a plus. Also not as much work is involved in putting it back together.

I have guard this weekend and Sunday is some appreciation thing at state college. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but as they say in the military it's "mandatory fun". Tomorrow after guard though i plan on working on the garage roof some more. We can't have it leaking while i'm working on the eclipse.

Oh and my brother's car got hit really bad, but it will be fixed and not totalled. He might even be able to make some money out of it if he does some of the work himself like installing some of the parts on the other door.

No comments: