Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kitchen is almost done!!!

I will probably be posting pics shortly of the latest progress on painting my kitchen. There is now NO sponge paint in that room. The cabinet doors are blue, cabinets white and walls tan. My new roommate was the primary motivation. He had his sister and mom come over with interior design knowledge and also home cooked food! It was amazing what we got done in one night yesterday and we put a second coat down today. There are still a few spots to touch up of course, but that kitchen is pretty bib to get done as fast as we did. It's nice to have another room that feels like I had a part in what it looks like. Especially considering the choices that were made by the previous owners for colors. I had some memories when the radio was playing the counting crows song from Shrek 2, and also realized how long it's been since i planned to have the kitchen redone.

No comments: