Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Now with RSS

Not sure how many of you use RSS readers, but I set the site up with Feedburner now so it should with with any RSS or Atom reader program. Feel free to subscribe!

Now the real reason i'm posting is because i'm thinking about getting a pool table. Not just like how i've always wanted one, but like I saw one in a store and came home to measure the room. According to the minimum recommended size for rooms my basement would actually work with a 7' pool table, but it would be a little tight on the sides. I do however have some short sticks in case that would be needed. If anyone knows of a good deal, or someone getting rid of a pool table let me know. Oh and of course any of you are welcome to just buy me one for a Christmas present or something if you feel so inclined

No comments: