Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bro's trip update 3 and comp stuff

I think my brother was in Disneyland today. I know he said he made it to Cali and was staying with some relatives there. He said if he stayed til today he got to go to disneyland for free so i'm guessing he took them up on that offer today. Not sure if he is going out later tonight or what, but he seems to be doing well and is already at the other coast.

Now for me I have another computer issue. I think it could have been part of the problems i was having a long time ago and it just finally gace up. I have a WD2500 250 gig ide hard drive that gave up the ghost. I am running some utilities on it now, but i definitely won't trust it with any data i don't have backed up somewhere else. And i thought they were supposed to be the good company. Oh well i still have another 750 gig in that computer anyway i guess i'll manage.

No comments: