Monday, January 22, 2007

Work stuff

So i had guard this weekend and got the letter that says i am appointed into the officer position in temporary status. I still need to get my new uniforms then i will get my school dates. My boss at work seems super cooperative. I am kinda heading up a project at the moment, but he isn't worried about letting me go for the training as there will be other similar projects in the future and i'll work on at least one of them. That being said i don't think i'll go get the uniforms this week though cuz we have a consultant in all week. (no it's not the Bobs) If i could get the stuff on the weekend that would be easiest, but if not maybe in an afternoon. I'll work it out i'm sure.

So not too much else to report, but i'm really glad it finally snowed since it's been so cold anyway. I didn't do too much driving in the stuff, but it wasn't bad.

No comments: