Sunday, February 25, 2007

clothes, phone and snow

Well i finally picked up the clothes i needed from dover for my training. I still need to take them to get taylored and drycleaning done. Shouldn't be a big deal. I also need to break in my boots and run and do pushups and situps.

I broke my new phone the other night. I was loading a software update and now it doesn't boot. I think there is a hardware problem because i tried lots of stuff. It is under warranty, but i probly won't be able to get it back in order before i go away. I'll be working on calling utstarcom on monday.

It started snowing again today. I was going to go to a party for poppop, but we cancelled it due to the weather. Instead i sat around the house all day doing just about nothing, but i did have a nice cup of tea. The kind where you forget about it and it's really strong when ya remember! Made me smile.

No comments: