Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weather, pay raise, Clock etc.

So this weather we had last week was fun, i'm glad i had the 4wd fixed in the ranger. I used the tow strap at least 6 times since the snow started. My road wasn't plowed til after it iced up so they just took the thin layer of snow off the top of the ice to make it nice and slick. When i pulled the last car out we didn't even take the slack of the strap to loosen it. The guy pulled the car sideways a foot and a half by hand (yeah it was that slippery!!) and that loosened it up.

I found out how much my pay raise was this week and i'm happy with it. I got the promotion to a level 2 analyst and a good merit raise in addition. I'm probably the lowest paid on my team still since i'm so new, but i'm workin on it.

My grandfather just delivered the grandmother clock today. It is sitting by my mantle now. It doesn't have the workings yet as i wanted to pick them out personally. Unfortunately the clock peddler store has been closed for a while now and i'll need to take some time to look and order. That means it will have to wait til i get back from training.

I played hockey last night and ran more than others so i could get in shape too. I also got the phone working about how i wanted. Today i tried to start my taxes even, but i don't have all the info yet, i might even need to file an extention since i'm gonna be gone. Final misc item is i'm almost out of oil. I have to call tomorrow and hope they can deliver soon. Oh well i have blankets =)

No comments: