Monday, February 05, 2007

my Cell phone etc.

Yeah i know, big deal right? That's exactly why this journal entry is so overdue. Since my phone actually is a PDA it runs a version of Windows Mobile. Well i've been spending (wasting?) a lot of time on it lately updating it to a version that was previously not working on this phone. To me it's kind of a big deal like a pioneer or something, but i realize this is really not too interesting to many people. So instead of posting to the blog i've been posting to a forum about the phone. That way i've been sparing you a boring details and actually sharing them with other's with similar interests. On a related note i just got the $100 rebate check for the phone and everyone should understand the excitement there!

I've also had blockbuster total access for the past month (cancelled it this weekend) for the trial period. It was good and another way to be wasting my time.

I also have made progress getting the clothes for the officer school. It looks like i could have them as early as next week. I emailed the list so i didn't have to waste too much time. It is great to have a friend that already went through this stuff! Looks like the next class starts in March and if i don't go on that one another starts in May.

No comments: