Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogging


Sometimes it's interesting to check where i left off. For anyone reading this they would still think I was going to work on my tranny. It turned out i decided it was better to send it out and have some other parts professionally inspected. I was in SAP training for Tyco last week in Philly. On the last day i stopped by a Porche dealership and actually looked at and touched a Carrerra GT.

That will probably be the closest i'll get to one of those as they are 450K. I'll save up for some other cars instead of just that one.

Now it'll be back to work for a while i think. We'll see how things go with the weather to see how the roofing job comes along. I'm sure i'll have other things to do to keep me busy anyway. Perhaps even tubing with my brother tomorrow for his birthday.

No comments: