Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Catching up

I was able to help my brother fix his car on Sunday so he could use it for work. Monday I got the rest of the parts for the miata suspension and promptly installed it all in the heat. I was definitely dripping, but it was worth it. The car rides so much better over bumps now. It is a little different in turns, but definitely a nicer vehicle to drive i think. Oh and i finally took the visor off of the pickup truck. I think it has much less drag and therefore more power at highway speeds now. Might improve the mileage a little too. Guess it's time to do more work to the Eclipse so it doesn't feel left out! Actually it will probably have the transmission removed when i get around to it, but i also need to get the roof installed on the house and garage soon.

Ok enough rambling, thanks for reading!

PS Almost forgot to mention I will be in Philly next week for SAP training again

No comments: