Monday, July 31, 2006

Brother's birthday

Today was my brother's birthday and to celebrate we went tubing in the creek by our old house. It was really tough finding tubes as we each went 3 or 4 places, but after all the work we finally got 2 tubes and some soda's for a cooler to take with us. It was a nice relaxing time, the water was a little cool and the day was pretty hot so it worked out well. Afterwards I took him for some Ice cream.

On a completely seperate note, I actually called a rally racing school today. I talked to the guy a while and when i mentioned that i have to go out and drive on the snow before the plows get to it he said I called the right place. There is a one day basically teaser course that i might go to if it doesn't conflict with guard, otherwise i'll probably have to wait at least until January. I'm pretty excited about it though as i definitely want to do this and this is my first call to actually try and start something. It will be an expensive sport of course, but i know it's something i'd find to be well worth it.

No comments: