Sunday, October 16, 2005

Day of rest

This morning's sermon was about keeping the Sabbath as a day of rest and i took that literally this afternoon by taking a much needed nap. After staying up til around 3 am last night i was kinda beat today. Afterwards though i was able to spend some time practicing the guitar. Slowly getting better. I'm glad i'm not in a hurry to learn, but i do like the instrument a lot. I found a few things to play that were for acoustic guitars too. Say what you want, but one that i liked was the beginning of "Ready to go" by Republica. The chords in the intro sound pretty nice and they were fun to play. I still can't quite get them perfectly, but each time i practice my hand gets a little stronger and it's always easier the next time. I think i might go read now and maybe even get to bed early. Not sure about that as that hasn't happened as long as i can remember.

No comments: