Sunday, October 09, 2005

Still researching rally racing

This afternoon/evening after church i spent most of my time looking at websites about how to get started rallying. It looks like i will try to go to an event and maybe a class or so before digging too deep into my wallet. If i'm lucky i'll be able to be a co-driver first before buying anything. Also i might volunteer at a checkpoint. Now i gotta figure out when and where the races are so i can arrange it. Just checking out the videos at www.rallyvids.com was really fun the STPR video is a course in PA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan. When you find someplace to go semi-locally let me know, I might want to go along. Rally racing is a lot more fun to watch than buzzy little import cars going in a straight line... i mean, if you're going to race buzzy little imports they might as well be bouncing around and rolling over hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hey there :) I'm Kevin from rallyvids.com. Just thought I'd say "hi".

I'm glad you liked the videos; I have another coming out today.