Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Not rally racing related

I did something different today so i won't be writing about rally racing this post. I'm not sure how many people may have been sick of those posts, but this isn't any more exciting that is for sure. Sorry.

So last time it rained (for many days!) my roof was leaking. Today i decided to go up and take a look. It turns out that the flashing around the chimney is all pulled away and the putty is cracked. I temporarily patched it a little in an effort more to reduce the leak until a roofer can come out than to actually fix it. While i was up there i also decided to take the time to clean the gutters. They needed it really badly.

With how exciting my stories are you probably wish i started making things up instead of writing what i'm doing don't you?

No comments: