Monday, October 31, 2005

Leaving the country

Today i accompanied the Twigg's to the airport to see them off on their trip to Europe to visit Cat and Stephen in Prague and Bosnia respectively. The drive went fairly smoothly they made it to the airport safely and i returned their car to their house in the same condition as when i started driving it. I did however see a few deer and one did decide to run right in the middle of the road in front of me. That was within a mile or two of returning the car but i managed to avoid it completely. I know jealousy isn't really a good thing, but i definitely would like to be going along on the trip and be able to visit as well. I believe it is now time for some much needed rest though. I think i get to sleep in tomorrow for the first time that i can remember!

No comments: