Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kill story


This is an Acura NSX. They aren't the cheapest cars as you might guess. I saw one on the road today while i was driving the eclipse and was pretty excited. When i gassed it a little the guy seemed to think that i wasn't worthy and i shouldn't be wasting his time. It was quite amusing though how later after we cleared some traffic he tried to pass me. He was already going probably 10-20 mph faster, but i caught up to speed and topped out 3rd gear pulling ahead. Shifted into 4th and walked away. Walk being relative as you can guess about how fast that is. I didn't get to talk to him afterwards, but i bet he was surprised that my car was faster than his more expensive one. Oh and this one is actually more expensive than all the money i've put into my car over the years if he got it new. The thing is 290 hp just doesn't cut it against my car. Ok so that was a little too much bragging, but the car is so much fun and it was too exciting not to share.

edit: I just read that MSRP on a new one is $89,000 ::coughRIPOFF::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$89k and all you get is 290 horsepower and a Lamborigni-wannabe body? The moron that bought that deserves to be kicked in the crotch and have his wallet taken for safe keeping.